Endomondo - GPX Export Guide
This guide makes the assumption that you have the Endomondo app installed and are using the Endomondo website to manage your activities.
- Finish your recording on the Endomondo App
- Login to the Endomondo website
- If you can see your activity on your home page click on it there, otherwise mouse over the “Training” tab, then select history. This will allow you to select from all of your activities – click on the appropriate activity
- On the right hand side of the screen (next to the facebook and twitter icons) is a small down arrow, click this arrow and then in the list that displays select “Export” option
- A selection will be shown – Select “GPX Format” then click “Export” button
- A GPX file will download to your computer – remember where it is saved to
- On Suburb Run go to the course page which you wish to upload your GPX to and click the “Upload Activity” button
- On the popup click the “Click to select activity to upload” button, navigate to your downloaded file and select it
- Fill in the relevant details and then press “Upload” button
You’re done! Your GPX from your Endomondo account is now uploaded against the course you undertook.