Garmin - GPX Export Guide
This guide makes the assumption that you have a Garmin device and are using Garmin Connect in conjunction with your device.
- Sync your device with Garmin Connect
- Login to Garmin Connect
- Depending on how your dashboard is setup either:
- navigate to the activities list via the left hand menu system and then open the relevant activity, or
- open the relevant activity directly from your dashboard.
- In the top right corner of the activity screen press the cog for more options and on the menu that is shown click “Export to GPX”
- A GPX file will download to your computer – remember where it is saved to
- On Suburb Run go to the course page which you wish to upload your GPX to and click the “Upload Activity” button
- On the popup click the “Click to select activity to upload” button, navigate to your downloaded file and select it
- Fill in the relevant details and then press “Upload” button
You’re done! Your GPX from your Garmin device is now uploaded against the course you undertook.