Runkeeper - GPX Export Guide
This guide makes the assumption that you have the Runkeeper app installed and are using the Runkeeper website to manage your activities.
- Finish your recording on the Runkeeper App
- Login to the Runkeeper website
- If you can see your activity on your activity feed click on it there, otherwise click the “Me” tab, then select activities on the right of your screen. This will allow you to select from all your activities – select the appropriate activity and it will load on the right hand panel
- Scroll down this page and directly under the activity on the right hand side there is a section called “Export” with a link that says “GPX” – click this.
- A GPX file will download to your computer – remember where it is saved to
- On Suburb Run go to the course page which you wish to upload your GPX to and click the “Upload Activity” button
- On the popup click the “Click to select activity to upload” button, navigate to your downloaded file and select it
- Fill in the relevant details and then press “Upload” button
You’re done! Your GPX from your Runkeeper account is now uploaded against the course you undertook.