Strava - GPX Export Guide
This guide makes the assumption that you have the Strava app installed and are using the Strava website to manage your activities.
- Finish your recording on the Strava App
- Login to Strava website
- If you can see your activity on your activity feed click on it there, otherwise, mouse over the training menu and select “My Activities” option – on this screen select the appropriate activity
- In the left hand menu system there is a spanner - press this for more options and on the menu that is shown click “Export GPX”
- A GPX file will download to your computer – remember where it is saved to
- On Suburb Run go to the course page which you wish to upload your GPX to and click the “Upload Activity” button
- On the popup click the “Click to select activity to upload” button, navigate to your downloaded file and select it
- Fill in the relevant details and then press “Upload” button
You’re done! Your GPX from your Strava account is now uploaded against the course you undertook.